Art Production Fund’s Advisory Services draw on our unique 16-year history of commissioning and presenting public art projects to assist civic, private and non-profit partners in developing art initiatives in public spaces. We aim to advance social and cultural awareness of contemporary art, while enhancing the public experience, offering the opportunity to interact with artists as well as some of the most compelling art of our time.More Information
Design and Product Services
Through the WOW product line APF collaborates with fashion and home brands to produce and present unique artist designed products.
Past Partners Include:
• Gap T-shirt collaboration for 2008 Whitney Biennial. APF commissioned past Biennial artists to design t-shirts that were sold at select Gap stores nationwide.
• Gap / SF MoMA artist t-shirt collaboration
• Gap (Product) Red artist t-shirt collaboration
• Target Artist Designed Towels. Target sponsored a unique towel collection with APF to launch during Miami Basel.
• Tommy Hilfiger x Art Production Fund Surf Boards (2013) featuring artist-designed surf boards by four contemporary artists.More Information